Welcome to Deadly Verdict community forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

• You Are Currently a Guest user

Your access is restricted on our Forum and Discord until you register an account and post a member application

Once you have posted a member application it will be automatically accepted and you will be a member of Deadly Verdict. Welcome to Deadly Verdict!

Create an account Post Member Application
Drobo18

Drobo18 - Member Application

Should be accepted to Deadly Verdict?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Destiny 2: Shadowkeep

About

• Developers

• Bungie
  • Genres

• Action
    • Adventure
  • Platforms

• Windows
  • Metacritic

Description

MIGRATE YOUR ACCOUNT TO STEAM

When Destiny 2: Shadowkeep launches, Destiny 2 PC will move to the Steam platform. Existing Destiny 2 PC players will be able to migrate their Guardians, gear, game progress, Silver, and previous purchases from Battle.net to Steam at no cost.
We are committed to making this transition as simple and seamless as possible for our existing PC community. For more information, as well as future information and updates, please visit https://bungie.net/pcmove

About the Game

Destiny 2: Shadowkeep does not require ownership of any previous Destiny 2 expansions to purchase or play.

New nightmares have emerged from the shadows of our Moon. Called forth by haunting visions, Eris Morn has returned. Join her to slay these nightmares before they reach out beyond the Moon to cast humanity back into an age of darkness.

Features

• New Destination - The Moon.
  • New Story Missions & Challenging Quests
  • New Dungeon
  • New Exotic Gear
  • New Raid
  • Season Pass for Season of Dawn*

Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Standard Edition

The standalone edition of Destiny 2: Shadowkeep includes a digital copy of the game and one Season Pass, providing exclusive activities and rewards.*

* NOTE: A second Shadowkeep Digital Deluxe purchase does not grant additional Seasons or Silver. If you’re purchasing Shadowkeep on a second platform, please select the Standard Edition.

Screenshots

This page uses the steam API.

Hey, names drobo, I play Rainbow 6 Siege, Destiny 2, Fortnite,  and COD Modern Warfare.  I recently just started playing on PC but I main  Playstation. One thing that I like to do the most is group up and run private matches, trash talk, laugh and have fun.

• How old are you? 18
  • Steam profile URL? https://steamcommunity.com/id/KingDrobo18/

Congratulations, you have succesfully passed your 2 week applicaiton period. You are now a full member in DV.

I am a bot, I do not act unpredictably when abused, the humans might.