Welcome to Deadly Verdict community forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

• You Are Currently a Guest user

Your access is restricted on our Forum and Discord until you register an account and post a member application

Once you have posted a member application it will be automatically accepted and you will be a member of Deadly Verdict. Welcome to Deadly Verdict!

Create an account Post Member Application
SpunChil

SpunChil Member application

Should be accepted to Deadly Verdict?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Destiny 2

Destiny 2

About

• Developers

• Bungie
  • Genres

• Action
    • Adventure
    • Free to Play
  • Platforms

• Windows
  • Metacritic

Description

MIGRATE YOUR ACCOUNT TO STEAM

When Destiny 2: Shadowkeep launches, Destiny 2 PC will move to the Steam platform. Existing Destiny 2 PC players will be able to migrate their Guardians, gear, game progress, Silver, and previous purchases from Battle.net to Steam at no cost.
We are committed to making this transition as simple and seamless as possible for our existing PC community. For more information, as well as future information and updates, please visit https://bungie.net/pcmove.

About the Game

Dive into the free-to-play world of Destiny 2 to experience responsive first-person shooter combat, explore the mysteries of our solar system, and unleash elemental abilities against powerful enemies. Download today to create your Guardian and collect unique weapons, armor, and gear to customize your look and playstyle. Experience Destiny 2’s cinematic story alone or with friends, join other Guardians for challenging co-op missions, or compete against them in a variety of PvP modes. You decide your legend.

Features:

• An Immersive Story
    • Defend the Last City of humanity against the dark forces beyond our system
  • Guardian Classes
    • Choose from the armored Titan, mystic Warlock, or swift Hunter
  • Cooperative and Competitive Multiplayer
    • Play with or against your friends and other Guardians in various PvE and PvP game modes
  • Exotic Weapons and Armor
    • Collect an amazing array of weapons and armor to personalize your combat style

Screenshots

This page uses the steam API.

It is hard to say how i am as a person, i think it that it is up to the people i meet and interact with to decide that. 

I mainly do play Destiny 2 and that is what i want a clan for.

I found you through this website https://www.the100.io/destiny-2/clans/page/4 , And no i do not know anyone in this clan.

• How old are you? 25
  • Steam profile URL? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172468638/