Welcome to Deadly Verdict community forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

• You Are Currently a Guest user

Your access is restricted on our Forum and Discord until you register an account and post a member application

Once you have posted a member application it will be automatically accepted and you will be a member of Deadly Verdict. Welcome to Deadly Verdict!

Create an account Post Member Application
Sign in to follow this  
Steam News

Portal 2 - Update

An update has been released for Portal 2.

- Fixed controller input bugs in Puzzlemaker.
- Fixed a graphics bug on some DirectX 10 level hardware.
- Updated localization strings.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this